cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support Chat icon missing from console screen

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 3, 2020

When we originally tried out OpsGenie a few months ago there was an icon in the lower right part of the screen that allows us to open a chat window with support. We just got our license and I've been setting things up, but I noticed that the Chat icon is no longer there.

I thought it might be a browser issue, but I tried in Chrome, Firefox, and IE and got the same result. I confirmed that two of my colleagues see the same screen, no Chat icon.

Has Support Chat been removed from the OpsGenie UI?

2 answers

0 votes
jira_infralinc March 31, 2024

Same issue here.... I haven't seen a legacy chat window in WEEKS.

jira_infralinc March 31, 2024

Safari, no firewall rules.

0 votes
Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 4, 2020

Hi @Michael Thompson

you may need to reach out to your Sys admin to see if anything is blocking the chat icon if there are other colleagues not able to see the icon. Anyone should be able to see the chat icon. 

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2020

Thanks for the tip @Mark Campbell-Vincent . I have confirmed two of my colleagues are experiencing the same issue. I'll see if anything might be blocking it.

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 13, 2020

Well I'm stumped. Nothing appears to be blocking chat, but it simply will not show up.

Mark Campbell-Vincent
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2020

Hi @Michael Thompson ,

that's odd. It may be best to reach out to support in a ticket for us to further assist. I've provided a link to create a ticket below:

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Like Michael Thompson likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events