cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OpsGenie Conditions For Routing Rules

Heberto Rodriguez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2022

Hello, I am trying to set up routing rules for my team. However, whenever I try to choose from the dropdown menu I only have two choice to choose from and that is priority and tags. From what I have read and the videos I have seen there are more choices available. I am not sure how to get more choices. We are integrating with Datadog if that is any help.
2022-07-12 11_18_53-png.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nick H
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2022

Hi @Heberto Rodriguez ,

The restriction to only being able to filter on those two options in your routing rule is a due to your current plan (either Free or Essentials): 

https://support.atlassian.com/opsgenie/docs/configure-a-team-dashboard/#Team-routing-rules

rr1.jpg

Standard and Enterprise plans offer all alert fields to filter on. Hope that helps.

Heberto Rodriguez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 12, 2022

Great thank you for the quick response. I will talk to my team regarding our plan.

Like Nick H likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events