• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is it possible to get global/team incident reports similar to the existing alert reports?

My organization is adopting Opsgenie Incidents for alerting and reporting and while we are overall very satisfied with the Incidents as a feature (particularly the included postmortems), we would like to generate automated reports on incidents by team and globally in a similar way to how Opsgenie currently does with alerts as discussed in the reporting and analytics overview.  

While incidents do generate alerts when you add responders, I would prefer to be able get metrics directly from incidents themselves and an automatic way to do this would be a big time-saver for my team.  Thanks.  

1 answer

0 votes
Darryl Lee Atlassian Team Feb 09, 2021

Hi Sean,

This is Darryl, Opsgenie Support, I am here to help!

Understand that you are seeking the analytics reports for incidents in a similar format as Alert Analytics.

In the current design, there are 2 types of analytics reports directly related to the Opsgenie Incidents:

DevOps Metrics -> https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/devops-metrics-team

Infrastructure Health Reports -> https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/infrastructure-health-reports-global

However, I do understand that they might not exactly the way you are looking for, hence, we do have an existing feature request for having the Opsgenie Incident Reports, please stay tuned!

Hope this is helpful.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Opsgenie Support

Thanks for the reply, that feature request sounds exactly like what I'm looking for.  Do you have a public development tracking board that I can follow this feature request on?

Also, I was looking for the Infrastructure Reports feature (as documented here https://docs.opsgenie.com/docs/infrastructure-health-reports-global) and I couldn't find it in my opsgenie client.  Is it only available to some users?  I am an admin in my opsgenie org.  I've attached a screenshot of my sidebar so you can see that its missing.

opsgenie_reports.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Opsgenie

Investigate deployment-related incidents with Bamboo and Opsgenie together

Back in April of last year one of the major product announcements from Opsgenie was the launch of the Incident investigation view which created a deep connection between Bitbucket and Opsgenie, empow...

629 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you