Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming call integration: Country number acquisition

Robin Sundström October 21, 2020

Hi! I am in the process of an incoming call integration setup for my team. Since we are a swedish company i would like to claim a swedish number, when i try to do that however it instructs me to contact support. So my questions is: Can i aquire a swedish number for our incoming call integration ?  

Best regards Robin

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2020

@Robin Sundström Certain countries have documentation requirements that need to be satisfied before we can assign a number from that country.

Can you please open a support ticket at https://support.atlassian.com or reach out via the in-app chat window to get that process started? 

Absolutely, will do that. As a follow up question, would there be any problems with using an american number even though we are located in sweden ? 

Thanks

Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2020

@Robin Sundström Nope!

In terms of functionality, the "location" of the incoming call number won't change anything. 

Okej, thanks! 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events