Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How can we receive alerts into Opsgenie from two seperate Opsgenie accounts?

I provide out of hours on-call support for two different organizations, each with their own Atlassian accounts. I have therefore two Opsgenie accounts but need to receive alerts from both of these accounts. Is it possible to set up two accounts on the same mobile phone to receive alerts from either, or would I need a separate mobile phone for each account?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Nick H Atlassian Team Apr 27, 2022

Hi @Steven Pearson ,

If your login email is the same for both Opsgenie accounts, you can use the same app and simply switch between accounts: 

mobile1.jpeg

Otherwise, you can still use the same mobile device for both accounts, and still receive push notifications while logged out of one - but would need to log in to view the alert.

You might also be able to leverage our Opsgenie << >> Opsgenie integration if that's of any help to push alerts from one account to another, or vice versa.

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events