Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who's keeping you company during Team '21?

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Meet Eeyore (left) and Cass (right)...

And if you happen to watch Supernatural then the answer is yes Cass was named after the character Castiel!

IMG_9786.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Tanya C April 29, 2021

Leo20210428_154857.jpg

Like # people like this
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2021

Hi there Leo and @Tanya C👋

Like # people like this
Linda Milne_Togetha Group_
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
April 29, 2021

The lyrebirds are scratching around outside.... they run away before I can get close enough for a picture.

shrug.jpg

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

Hi @Linda Milne_Togetha Group_ and the runaway lyrebirds 😃

Like Sarah Preston likes this
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

I'm supported big time by my little assistant Cloudie, who also willingly stepped into the photobooth 📸

virtualbooth.jpg

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 30, 2021

Hey @Walter Buggenhout and a big shoutout to Cloudie! Love the photo 😃

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events