Did you mean: 

Summit Selfies & Swag

Viewing page 2 of 2

32 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2018

here is a pic of next year's swag so - DO NOT MISS SUMMIT 2019! they are struggling w/ finding an appropriate bag though. ;-)

tesla.png

Deleted user September 13, 2018

It is the bag #bagception!

miikhy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

Can remember that car... :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 17, 2018

rofl

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 16, 2018

I'm so excited to dress my toddler in his first swag thanks to K15t and their little Amplify tee! I hope someone from their team sees this message.

Deleted user September 16, 2018

Great to hear. Thanks for the shout out.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2018

I'm late to the party, but @Monique vdB - made me so happy by sharing some swag and mailing me my community award. 

Hugs all around. <3 <3 <3 

20180917_100415.jpg20180917_100428.jpg

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2018

Congrats @Meg Holbrook! Well deserved.

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2018

Thank you dear!

Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2018

Awesome job!!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 17, 2018

Thanks @Davin Studer!

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

Well deserved, @Meg Holbrook!

Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

6jYB3Cx3QBvIVNsY1O_he38jxMk

;-;

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 18, 2018

Congrats @Meg Holbrook - so well deserved!!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DCI hope you got me some community swags 😔

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 17, 2018

@Fadoua rest assured, I nagged him about it!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2018

@Monique vdBThat's why I always think we have the two best fairy tales in this Community. 😘

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 17, 2018

@Monique vdB- how much begging and pleading must I do to get one of those MOST AWESOME Atlassian Community stickers?  I'll crawl down to the Austin office if I have to.  :)

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 17, 2018

@LarryBrock Agree they are awesome! For you, I will find a way....

Monique vdB
Community Manager
September 17, 2018

@LarryBrock I have consulted with the magical @Ashley Elder and you should be hearing from her soon about the gauntlet you must run in Austin to get her extra sticker. 😃

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 18, 2018

Perhaps it'll involve pogo-sticks, electric scooters, and a selfie with the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue?  ;) 

Thank you both @Monique vdB and @Ashley Elder (hope that's the right one of the three)!! Really appreciate you making the effort over a sticker.  It's small but it'll be my little token from Summit. <3

Cristian Rosas [Tecnofor]
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2018

I'm not late yet! You see.. Time zones and things...

@Monique vdBsaid that Atlas Camp was also valid to get the badge and here I am! (the glasses boy)

beers.jpgesta.jpgIMG-20180906-WA0003.jpgmexican food.jpg

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2018

Those grey community t-shirts are so comfortable too.

Kimberly Deal _Columbus ACE_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 11, 2018

My co-leader snagged mine!  Ah well, that's what we do....share.  ;-)

Kat Warner
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 11, 2018

I'm a little jealous of those scarves.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events