Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make the most of an industry user group meetup!

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 4, 2019

The Atlassian Community is hosting industry user group meetups at Summit! To check off this scavenger hunt task:

For 1,000,0005 bonus points:

• Volunteer to help moderate your industry's online group; we're looking for moderators! 

And of course have a great time networking at Summit.

networking.gif

3 answers

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Boris MBOUMEHANG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

Hi there

First discussion in Education's group:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Education/Hi-everyone/gpm-p/1052497

So excited!!!

Boris

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2019

I attended Healthcare industry lunch while in Summit. It was a learning experience. I enjoyed meeting with people who not only use Atlassian Tools, but share the same field. 

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 9, 2019

Oh my!! Love love love all the bonus points :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events