[Another Swag] Remember those who had to stay @home

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2019

There is many swag to hunt for - not only the awesome shirts everyone is after - but also other awesome stuff like socks, pins, bags.... 

Here is the task: 

-> Taking swag back to your usergroup may confront you with another special task - swag tetris in your luggage - no idea if this counts as task ;) we should discuss with @Monique van den Berg (we would like to see pics anyway)

Happy Summit to everyone attending or following on all available channels!

5 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2019
Also got some Swag.
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2019

20190411_180728~01.jpg

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 25, 2019

Your AUG will love you for this <3

0 votes
Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2019

I’ve got an empty suitcase to bring back swag for y’all! Especially my Authors ❤️

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

YEY ! ! 🥇🤘

Are you able to get some of these Bad Boys from the Badge Bar.... or is this strictly a "come in person" activity?

BADGES.jpeg

Like Monique vdB likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 11, 2019

Yes those badges are amazing! There is a fifth one not shown in that photo as well.

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 12, 2019

Anyone from AUG Muc - try to bring any of these babys home @Max Foerster - K15t  - I know you can do it :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 14, 2019

@Fabienne Gerhard, unfortunately, I was so unbelievably busy on our booth that I didn't have an extended amount of time to do a proper swag hunt. But I could get a few items and even fewer twice so I can send you a nice care package or hand it over at the next AUG in Munich! ;) I especially like the Atlassian Qi-charger and of course the community patches so I can put them on my vest... :D

MVIMG_20190414_101602 Kopie.jpg

Like # people like this
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 15, 2019

I would say that's great hunting luck - even that you were busy! Have a safe trip home :) Already looking forward for the package and/or to see you on the next AUG

0 votes
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 10, 2019

I'm sure @Bridget is going to bring me back swag!

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

Yes, that's major option!

0 votes
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

This is an EXCELLENT Scavenger Hunt task! #BringSwagHomeForUs  😎🥇

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events