Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any Atlassian products on Purchase and Inventory

Swami Dridapada September 24, 2020

Inventory and Purchase are critical elements for large organizations

1 answer

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Bloompeak Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 24, 2020
Swami Dridapada September 26, 2020

Namaskaram

Thanks for the reply

We are using the Insight -Assets Mgmt Tool which can track and be useful for product lifecycle management too similar to the app you suggested

My question was pertaining to inventory in its pure form i.e a Store with stockpile of spares and consumables with materials issued for various projects / locations for repairs or services etc. Based on usage of materials / consumable the stock in store would reduce automatically

Pranam

Swami Dridapada

Hakan Bahadir
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 1, 2020

Hello,

It is possible to manage your Inventory with additional configurations in Insight. We can have a call and review together. Please reach us via support.mindville.com and select the Demo Request.

Regards,

Hakan Bahadir

Solutions Engineer

Swami Dridapada October 1, 2020

Namaskaram 

Thank you for the reply. I did raise a demo request.

The crux of the matter is 

1. Is it actually possible to edit the Attribute value of the selected Insight object from the Jira customer portal access itself? 

2. Editing e.g

Insight custom attribute field which takes in  the quantity which has to change ie.increment/decrement the quantity as per value entered

Pranam

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events