Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friday Fun: How cute is your pet?

Viewing page 2 of 2

36 comments

Comment

Jesse Patching
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 18, 2020

Biscuit is completely unaware she did something bad... Just look at her smile!

IMG_20200205_150919.jpg

Like # people like this
Kathy Hart
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2020

This is my 6 month old kitten, Hera, climbing into a torch lamp beside my bed at 4 in the morning. She decided that was the best time to practice climbing in and out several times. 

But she is cute, and I love her anyway. Sorry for the blurriness on the second pic. It was 4 am after all. 

Hera Lamp 1 (2).jpgHera lamp (2).jpg

Like # people like this
Scott Theus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2020

"If I fits I sits." 

Like Emily Koch likes this
Deleted user February 18, 2020

A bit more than one year ago, me and my young and wounded assistant trying to handle some JIRA tickets.

Resized_20181102_143831_1461.jpg

Like # people like this
Emily Koch
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 28, 2020

How cute! That reminds me of my parents' dog. She loves watching videos on cell phones and laptops, and will get so close to the screen because she's just that interested.

Like Deleted user likes this
Alexander Richter
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2020

Hi there, my name is Lumpi and i like to sleep twisted like that in the chair in front of our fireplace :-)

IMG_20200209_145313.jpg

Like # people like this
Ieva February 19, 2020

Hello! I have a rabbit at home. She is very cute and sweet, but eats all the cables :D. We write it down on depreciation :D. 

86724287_660680661351346_331063801526878208_n.jpg

Like # people like this
Ivan Lima
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 20, 2020

Maggie looks cute and she actually is the cutest one... :)

IMG_5101.jpeg

Like # people like this
lmartinezgr
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 28, 2020

She is Isis (named before the terrorism attacks! and referring to the Egyptian goddess). She is also a rescue and arrived a couple of months after my cat passed away. She is super awesome and super smart and I really love her so much! <3 

IMG_20191224_224225.jpg

Like # people like this
Teodora V
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 2, 2020

She is absolutely gorgeous! Such a beautiful cat, and the eyes 😍

Like lmartinezgr likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
May 7, 2020

I used to have a really cute puppy a few years back!💖

Like # people like this
Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020

We have joined very late to the party, but this is Junnu and she's a 2yr old black lab. She is obsessed with three things
- Swimming
- Tennis balls
- Food

IMG-4775.jpgIMG-2007.jpgIMG-2280.JPG

Like # people like this
Arianna C May 3, 2023

I love cats so much! They are such sweet and playful creatures. Just now, I took a selfie of my cat with my phone. She was purring and rubbing against my hand as I snapped the photo, and it turned out so cute. My cat is my best friend and I'm so grateful to have her in my life.real me c55.jpg

Aisha Taric
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
August 14, 2023

This is my cutest F1 mini Golden Doodle. I used to play with my this Doggie. Its friendly nature makes me happy. I can't go sad when I am with my little pet. I love him so very much. It's so cute that a blogger posted its picture onmini-goldendoodle.jpg his blog website https://www,petsais/com/

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events