Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does your company have a sustainability program?

Claire Cook
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

As part of Atlassian's commitment to combat climate change, we will run our operations on 100 percent renewable energy by 2025. We’re also setting science-based targets to limit warming to 1.5°C and achieve net-zero emissions by no later than 2050. 

We just released our first Sustainability report to share our progress

Does your company have a sustainability program? If so, what are your targets? Do Atlassian products help you measure and track your progress? 

We'd love to hear from you!earth day illo.png

1 comment

Comment

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

As an Atlassian employee who's working from home, I decided my laptop should still get renewable power even out of the office. We put panels on our roof at home last month and about 80% of our home electrical usage now comes from the sunshine hitting our house.

Definitely not alone, as other Atlassians who have taken the plunge and aggregated their data are now generating almost 1mWh per day at their homes!

image.png

I'm excited to see more companies taking action and using Atlassian tools to help them along the way. And I'm excited that company goals are energizing teammates to take action at a personal level!

Like Sharon Helms likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events