Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your input is needed

Good day guys,

Input.png

I hope everyone is safe!

Today's post will be very short.

In order to have more exciting, crowded ACEs, we really need your input by sharing with us the topics that will be interesting to elaborate more about.

This will help us as a team to have plenty of time to find speakers to deliver information to you while in the comfort of your house 😉

Please take time from your schedule to drop a quick comment.

All the best,

Fadoua

8 comments

Comment

Vladimir Barr January 7, 2021

Hi there, I for one, not being as used to Atlassian Cloud but more Atlassian Server would love to know the differences between those, limitations of each and cross benefits!

Like • # people like this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 7, 2021

Your feedback is greatly appreciated @Vladimir Barr !

Daniel J Kessler January 8, 2021

I think your question is a year late, but good effort!

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 8, 2021

@Daniel J Kessler  if you can elaborate little bit please so that I can improve and never be late again 😉

HarryH January 8, 2021

Hi Fadoua,

Happy new year!

I would like to see if we can have the following topics,  at least I personally are very interested in it.

1. How Atlassian production cooperate or work with DevOps infrastructure?

2. How we can have "Tests cases" presented in JIRA?

3. How is SSO working with Atlassian production?

4. How to test Atlassian  product performance and have monitor on it?

Some rough ideas, if we can get those, I appreciate that. Thank you again for your great efforts on this.

Best wishes

Harry

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 8, 2021

Thank you @HarryH !This is very helpful!

I appreciate you guys taking time to leave your comments here.

Mike Aaron January 21, 2021

Hi @Fadoua , 

I suggest a comparison of next-gen vs classic projects may be helpful.  Not necessarily a feature comparison but what type of projects, teams and situations each is best for.  Maybe like a pros and cons or learned lessons from adoption in various organizations.

Thanks!
Mike

Like • Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 21, 2021

Definitely I will add it to our Trello Board Suggestions. Thank you @Mike Aaron !

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events