Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the group

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Good morning All,

I really apologize for disappearing, too much on my plate and this pandemic is making us work non-stop. I no longer have office hours and personal time.

I miss all of the familiar faces and members. I miss the in-person Atlassian ACE, and I miss getting some swags as well. My Atlassian inventory is running low 🤨

It happened that today is the 1st day of December, only 24 days until Christmas. I hope we will have some snow and that Santa can get me some nice Atlassian Swags we will see. I wasn't naughty to my Husband and Kids.

Well enough said about me. I wanted to take time today to welcome all our new members. I hope you can contribute to the group in any way you can.

Best,

Fadoua

Welcome to the group.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2020

Big welcome to @jacksonbill , @johnnypaul , @Anissa Drici Pierson , @r Oruganti , and @Arman Hossain 🎉 🎊🎉

Like HarryH likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 17, 2020

Welcome to the group @Kailey Amirah and @Carmelo Aldo ! 👋🏼

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 26, 2020

Welcome to the group @abhishek.karn ! 🤝

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events