Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 26, 2019

Good day,

I know it is a short week for people who live in the US.

We wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with your families and don't forget to be grateful for having Atlassian in your life,  @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC , @Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen , and @Michelle Simkonis _NOVA_ 😉. Seriously, we all should be thankful for so many things we have in our lives.

God bless you all!

Best,

Fadoua

Happy-Thanksgiving-Images-6.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 27, 2019

@Fadoua I'm thankful for you! 😄

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2019

Thank you @Erica Moss  🤗 !

Like Erica Moss likes this
Vlad November 27, 2019

I was wondering why we didn't have our monthly meetup! :P Happy Holidays everyone!

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 27, 2019

Because we are busy marinating the Turkey 🤪

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events