cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Reports NOVA AUG Meetup 27 Sept 2018

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

2 comments

Comment

Thad West September 27, 2018

I've got another Echo Dot for @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC to hand out tonight too!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2018

@Thad West you give it to me or I ask the nurses here to give you a shot 😂 😂

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2018

What's funny is that @Fadoua did win the echo Dot.  Starting to suspect she's just lucky all around.  Note to self:  Ask @Fadoua for 7 seemingly random numbers that could or could not be used in a lottery type system... ;)

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2018

lol @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC you forgot the 1-year Appfire license too 🤣

It is very simple I have a Crystal Ball

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 28, 2018

PANO_20180927_202219-v2.jpg#panoselfie #whoweare

Thanks again @Thad West for speaking and shout out to @Fadoua and her team for hosting!  

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 29, 2018

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC with pleasure! Apology for the network issue, only one classroom has the best connection, however it was already booked.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events