Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ Team 24 EU is over: What was your Social Impact Experience?

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2024

Team 24 in Barcelona has been a trip into the past for me. Six years ago, we have been at the same venue, same vibe, same location for the bash. And I appreciated again talking to many people I know or met for the first time. Thank you all for the great conversations.

However, this year I also went with a different scope to Team, looking out more how we can help nonprofits or have a social impact with the work we all do using the Atlassian products.

I got some new impressions - and would love to hear your stories as well.

1 comment

Comment

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 18, 2024

I've attended @Phill Fox's braindate about 'Do you give or take from your community? How can you make a difference to your community?'. I loved to hear how everyone shared how they're involved in one way or the other also in giving back to the community - whatever community means: Working in an animal shelter, in youth groups or the broader Atlassian Community.

One takeaway I had from the sessions that we should share more what we're doing with Nonprofits and how Atlassian products can be helpful for Nonprofits. I'd be up for trying out some virtual sessions, where e.g. @Phill Fox shares how he thinks everyone should use Jira Product Discovery for prioritization.
What do y'all think?

What were your impressions?
Mentioning the other braindate attendees: @Svitlana Samotis _Reliex_@carolyn french@Dreamsuite Mike@Emma Schnee & Harshith (didn't find your handle).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events