cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building social impact tooling for Atlassian products

Jimmy Smart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 24, 2024

Hi Nonprofit and Social Impact people!

My name is Jimmy Smart, Founder of GiveBack. GiveBack is a social responsibility plug-in that helps organisations to grow their social and environmental impact efforts. Specifically it provides a mechanism for teams to create, capture, and share this great work through existing tools (currently Microsoft Teams). Example of existing product HERE.

We are looking to scale our product to the Atlassian suite and are keen to talk to current Atlassian users who have an interest in growing their team or organisations social and environmental efforts.

We are also considering aligning the Atlassian product with Pledge 1% if that was how a large cohort of Atlassian Users were interested in engaging and getting started.

Would there be some members amongst this community that would be interested to grab an hour together and talk through how this plug-in would be serve them and their organisation?

Anyone keen to be involved would also get first access to the pilot version for testing and early adoption.

If you are interested in helping shape this social impact took, grab a time here.

Thanks for reading!

Jimmy

GiveBack One-Pager.jpg

2 comments

Comment

Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 25, 2024

Hi @Jimmy Smart 

Really awesome! I am sure there are some of our Group Members that would be keen to talk to you about scaling this into the Atlassian stack.

Is there a real easy way to book a session, like a Calendar Booking url??

Jimmy Smart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 26, 2024
Taylor Light
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2024

Thanks for sharing @Jimmy Smart - I'm going to pass this along to someone on the Atlassian Foundation team for review.

Welcome to the Atlassian Nonprofit Community :) 

Like # people like this
Jimmy Smart
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
September 26, 2024

Love your work thanks @Taylor Light

Steve King is across it which is what prompted the conversation starter. But always a case of the more the merrier 🎅

Like steve likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events