Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tell us which Social Impact events you're attending (and earn some💲for your org!)

Eventing & Networking @UNGA79

Hello Group Members!!

This week Atlassian Foundation is heavily involved in UNGA79 and Climate Week (click the link to read more!).

Yesterday the Foundation team were UNLOCKING the Future of Education through innovative financing models for global impact🔓🔑🧠  and tomorrow morning will be  INNOVATING Education by harnessing technology and AI for equity and empowerment 🤖🦾🧠.

Your Events Activities Across The World

Are you in New York this week for UNGA79? Which sessions have you been to, and are you meeting up with the Atlassian Foundation team?

If you couldn't make it, which Social Impact events - no matter their size or purpose -  have you recently been attending, and/or which are you planning on attending in the near future?

Share you current experiences below in the comments and we'll be putting all names  into a raffle for a chance to win a donation to a charity organisation of your choice!
The lucky person drawn from the "hat" (it will be a virtual wheel of names...) will get to choose where US $25 will be put to good use. Names will be drawn live at Team 24 Europe in Barcelona.

We're looking forward to all your epic shares!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The general debate of the 79th session of the General Assembly opens on Tuesday, 24 September, will continue through Saturday, 28 September, and conclude on Monday, 30 September 2024.

The theme for the general debate of the 79th session of the General Assembly is "Leaving no one behind: acting together for the advancement of peace, sustainable development and human dignity for present and future generations".

1726635299932.jpeg

1 comment

Comment

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2024

I haven't been to many social impact events lately, but last year I've been attending basecamp23 organized by the YMCA Germany.

This event was a good opportunity to get out of my own bubble where we're often busy in organizing many events and activities - and often not take enough time to think visionary and strategically.

One of the inspiring topics for me was to discuss within your organizations about stories you want to be part of. Which experiences related to your organization motivate you to keep doing what you do?

And also looking forward: Which stories do you want to tell about the future of your organization? Which role will you play a part in? Let's dream together.

Like Fun Man Andy likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events