It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How can I print backlog of next gen. project

I want to submit the backlog of my project in pdf format, when I try ctrl+p it does not show a complete list of the backlog.

2 answers

I suspect that @arsalan_ahmed only meant "print to PDF", but he can clarify :)

Anyway, thanks Calogero for mentioning us!
You can indeed export the backlog to a professional PDF document with Better PDF Exporter for Jira Cloud! You can use the built-in templates to export an issue list or customize it to tailor the look and layout to your needs.

jira-issue-list-table-export.png

(Please note that Better PDF Exporter is a paid and supported app, and I'm part of the team developing it!)

when I read questions like this I always ask myself first but why does a person using a tool as powerful as the computer need to print information on paper? Once the information from Jira passes on paper is already "history" and is no longer usable at its best. Maybe there is a business process that can be improved ? Anyway to answer your question I suggest you to look at the XPorter plugin or Midori PDF Exporter (this is better than the first for what you want to do).

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Next-gen

Introducing manual board clearing for your next-gen Kanban board!

Hi Atlassian Community! My name is Ivan, and I’m a Product Manager on Jira Software Cloud. Project admins are spending hours a week tracking their team’s work on their boards. End users use the b...

48,830 views 11 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you