You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Feel free to refer to the number in your response...
1. Epic quarters/years do not match our Fiscal Year. How can that be changed?
2. Can a team-managed project be converted to a company-managed project, and back?
3. Looks like projects can select/create their own Sprint (Scrum Board) time periods. Can this be standardized for all projects?
4. Other than the number of reports (team=4, company=19) are there other limitations on team-managed projects?
5. Can a report in the company-managed list be added to a team-managed project
Hi @Athas Mark,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
1. What do yo mean with Epic quarters/years? It sounds like you have custom fields that represent this, out-of-the box epic does not have these fields.
2. Yes, you move your issues between the projects. What you cannot do is moving project settings and fields etc.
3. No, it can not be configured in Jira. This should be defined in the process that your teams are following.
4. See a team-managed project as its own island, anything that you define in it, like select list options, fields, automation etc cannot be transferred over to a company-managed project.