Feel free to refer to the number in your response...
1. Epic quarters/years do not match our Fiscal Year. How can that be changed?
2. Can a team-managed project be converted to a company-managed project, and back?
3. Looks like projects can select/create their own Sprint (Scrum Board) time periods. Can this be standardized for all projects?
4. Other than the number of reports (team=4, company=19) are there other limitations on team-managed projects?
5. Can a report in the company-managed list be added to a team-managed project
Hi @Athas Mark,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
1. What do yo mean with Epic quarters/years? It sounds like you have custom fields that represent this, out-of-the box epic does not have these fields.
2. Yes, you move your issues between the projects. What you cannot do is moving project settings and fields etc.
3. No, it can not be configured in Jira. This should be defined in the process that your teams are following.
4. See a team-managed project as its own island, anything that you define in it, like select list options, fields, automation etc cannot be transferred over to a company-managed project.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events