Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just joined!

ABR April 2, 2024

Hi!

Although I've been a Confluence user since 2014, my organization just implemented Jira across the board. I'm yet to learn the ropes, a total newbie, and am relieved to find a thriving helpful community to turn to for real-life knowledge! So happy to join the group, looking forward to a thrilling journey! :)

4 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 2, 2024

@ABR since you're already familiar with the Atlassian Ecosystem, you have a major head start. Check out some of the free Jira related training modules on university.atlassian.com - you'll pick up the Jira concepts quick and differentiate yourself among your peers.

Good luck on this journey!

Like # people like this
ABR April 2, 2024

@Andy Gladstone Thanks a lot for your good wishes! Yes I've already taken all free Jira related training modules on university.atlassian.com. and they have made the transition incredibly smooth! Always on the lookout for new things to learn!

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 3, 2024

Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @ABR !

Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here on your journey to learn about Jira and other Atlassian tools!

Like ABR likes this
ABR April 3, 2024

@Taranjeet Singh Thank you!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 7, 2024

Welcome and enjoy, @ABR 

ABR April 7, 2024

@Hana Kučerová Thank you!

Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 20, 2024

Welcome to the community @ABR 

Like ABR likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events