cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduction thread

Jeff Tillett
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 8, 2024

Howdy all! Not necessarily new to Jira, but new to this group, so I wanted to stop by and say hi!

I've been working with Atlassian products since 2010, have had the pleasure to speak at multiple conferences, and was honored to lead the Dallas Atlassian Community Chapter for many years.

Coming back in to see how I can help with the new wave of people coming to the platform!

5 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

And it's good to see you here, too 👋

Like Jeff Tillett likes this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2024

Welcome to the Jira group, @Jeff Tillett ! 

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 11, 2024

Welcome and enjoy, @Jeff Tillett !

Mary Agueros February 12, 2024

Welcome @Jeff Tillett . Looking forward to learning from your years of experience.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 14, 2024

As someone who has ALREADY benefitted from your experience here on the community a welcome seems superfluous, so I'll just add that we're happy you've been here and are here to stay!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events