Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi All!

Brenda Xuereb April 11, 2024

Hey Hey!!

• When did you first time find out about Jira?
    • Probably sometime back in 2009 when I was asked to use this heavily on a daily basis due to being an IT Administrator/User access manager later in the same year. I had been aware of the tool but had never used it before and I cannot see myself going back from this.
  • Where are you in the process of adopting Jira? Only considering it or already implemented and looking for some extension?
    • Thankfully this is fully adopted where I now work, already made sure to improve learning about the tool as some people have a 'fear of the unknown and would like to change those ways' 
  • Which topics about Jira are you interested the most and what would you help you?
    • The differentiation of the different products and their uses (Jira Product Discovery, Jira Work Management, Jira Service Management etc.. along with migration to the cloud and more in depth tasks which Systems admin on the tool would need to be made aware of)
  • Do you have any funny stories connected to Jira?
    • Got to know the use of company managed projects and how this would impact other projects within my 3rd week in the job :) nothing to major as always make sure I'm aware of the repercussions but learnt my lesson there!

Looking forward to learn more!

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events