Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Favorites in new Navigation

Deleted user March 12, 2020

the current update moved the navigation to the top, but one big feature is missing.

I totaly understands the relation between projects & boards with you're intention, but:

we have a tons of projects and some teams used some boards for bugfixing over a lot of projects, so far so good, still works, but, we managed this with the "favorite" (star) feature, so in the old navigation i get the board with max 2 clicks (open navigation, click on favorites, select board), currently this thing is not working anymore ... so we need to user the browser bookmarking again ...

If you don't want to add boards to the new navigation then please add the favorites to the new navigation ...

1 comment

Comment

Phill Fox
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2020

@[deleted] 

I totally agree with you that this is a challenge presented by the new navigation. I would suggest raising this as an issue in https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa for both Jira Core and Jira Software. 

Once you have done that please let us know so everyone on community who is also impacted can vote for the issues to highlight the impact to Atlassian.

Phill

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events