Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the "New to JSM" group! - Introduce yourselves here! (please)

Viewing page 10 of 10

231 comments

Comment

Shannon Gagliardi May 23, 2024

New to group via Carbon Health

Shannon, Physician Assistant outside Philadelphia, PA hoping to learn some new tricks.

Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Welcome @Shannon Gagliardi 

Padmakshi Venkateswara Rao May 23, 2024

I'm Padmakshi, and I'm excited to join this group! As a Devops Engineer, I look forward to collaborating with all of you to streamline our project management processes and drive efficiency in our workflows. Looking forward to contributing and learning from each of you!

Like Chrissy Clements likes this
Ciara TN
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2024

Hello :) 
I have been using and developing Jira Service Management since 2013 back when it was Jira Service Desk. 

My favourite aspect is the integration with Assets. 

Like # people like this
Tim Jansmann May 28, 2024

I've been in JSM as an Admin for 2 years and several more as a user.  I'm very excited that we will soon" be taking the plunge into cloud.

Like # people like this
Sakina
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2024

Hi, have just started using JSM..

Gretchen_Sheridan June 6, 2024

I've been going through all the training I can find and soaking it all in.

We just went live with our first JSM project recently.

Like Ricardo Martins likes this
Jacqueline Eichberger June 12, 2024

I've been working with Jira for a while now. JSM isn't my main area of expertise. As the internal support for Atlassian at my company and also a trainer, I spend a lot of time on it. The more I work with it, the more interesting it gets. I'm excited to see what else is in store for me.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events