Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing myself

Tim Kopperud
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 16, 2023

Hi, I'm @Tim Kopperud and I have worked with Jira and Confluence the last eight years, as a user and as a functional administrator. I started working with JSM in 2018 when the current version was still called Jira Service Desk. I really love this tool. I joined Atlassian Community in the start of October this year, and it's nice to learn more from you and to also share some of my experience within this community.

Cheers.

3 comments

Comment

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2023

Hi Tim and welcome to the community! 👋

Like Tim Kopperud likes this
Matthew Chapman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2023

Hi Tim, welcome !

I've been using JIRA for 2 years now, very flexible toolset and I was able to drop all legacy tools for service desk, billing, BI reporting, time entry and project planning/reporting, now running entirely on JIRA platform, very streamlined. 

Like # people like this
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 7, 2023

Hi @Tim Kopperud ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events