Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA Issue Charts in Confluence

Marc Jara March 25, 2024

Hi all, my boss is quite proficient in Excel and has created some charts on our JIRA project issues there. THe charting feature within JIRA is very basic and do not compare to those in Excel. In Excel he uses a JIRA connector to refresh the data/charts as needed. However, now he has asked me to pull some of these charts and have them displayed in Confluence. I tried several ways to do this and cannot find a way where I can import a chart, created and updated in Excel for display in a Confluence page. I cannot recreate these JIRA issue charts directly in Confluence as this brings me back to the original issue.  Is there a way to do this?

Sincerely,

Marc

1 answer

Suggest an answer

4 votes
Stiltsoft support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 26, 2024

Hi @Marc Jara ,

Seems that you've already posted somewhat similar question. The standard Jira Charts macro is rather limited, so you may try to search for 3rd party apps.

Our app that is Table Filter, Charts & Spreadsheets for Confluence works with tables in general and supports the Jira Issues macro as well. So, you'll be able to create a bunch of more advanced charts based on Jira data right in Confluence.

Maybe other apps are more specific and allow you to accomplish the case better.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events