Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I think I might be running & jumping before I can walk...

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Hello wonderful humans!

Here's the deal, I started with Confluence 2-days ago...feeling that I could set up Zapier to link Trello to Confluence (rather than GoogleDocs) for writing Community Articles for Trello. My previous one (tweet found here) works perfectly, but as I want to get more 'into' Confluence, I thought that I would create a copy and tweak it and see how it worked.

When I create a card in Trello, create a folder in Google Drive called the same name as the card (for screenshots, etc), then create a page in Confluence with a direct link to the Trello Card and the Google Drive folder, then link the Google Drive folder back to Trello and add the Confluence attachment. And it works perfectly, woohoo!

But Trello looks like this in Confluence, even after I click 'accept cookies'. Have I done something wrong/not done something? I would have expected the Trello embed to give me more information, or am I expecting too much?

CleanShot 2022-03-01 at 19.43.04@2x.pngAnd when I refresh the page, I get this, where Trello embeds have disappeared completely!

CleanShot 2022-03-01 at 19.55.27@2x.png

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events