Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am new and never used confluence please tell me its objective aim and how can I will use confluenc

azam jan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 3, 2022

How can I use confluence

Objective of confluence 

2 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Okan Erdogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 4, 2022

Hello @azam jan 

You can use Confluence to collaborate, store files, create documentation, and utilize the tool just like Google Drive (in fact, cannot be compared as Confleunce is centralized around your Atlassian Suite). It’s a great product as you do not need to navigate away from the Atlassian Suite and bring your team together in relation to the other Atlassian tools. For example, my team is using Confleunce to create documentation for our Salesforce applications and link their Jira tasks to the proper documentation in Confluence spaces. 

Here is a link to check what other features Confluence offers: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-is-confluence-cloud/

Enjoy it!

0 votes
Stephanie Zhang _Product_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 13, 2022

Hey there @azam jan ! 

My name is Steph and I'm with the development team at Confluence. Any chance you'd like to chat with us about your experience? We're happy to answer any questions you have as well. Please let me know at szhang5@atlassian.com. 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events