Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use the stakeholder communication template in confluence?

Nivedita August 13, 2019

How do we make use of 'Stakeholder Communication' template in Confluence? 

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 14, 2019

Hello there, Nivedita!
I would like to understand a little more about what type of hardship are you facing while using the template. Are you facing some kind of error when the template is used or is it something else?

We have a page that might help you on the Stakeholder Communication creation part. Take a look here, Nivedita:

Let us know more about how we can help you, Nivedita!

Nivedita August 15, 2019

Hi @Diego I do not face any hardship in using the template. I am new to confluence and am exploring all the available feature.

I would like to know what is the purpose of the template ? How and when does one make use of this? 

Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 16, 2019

Hello, Nivedita!
Good to hear that you are into learning Confluence ins and outs.
The purpose of the template is to address situations such as the one described in the link shared earlier:

The template can be used to list which stakeholders are part of the project, the methods used for communication and cadence of such communications.
There is also a section for the team to list actions that still need to be finished.

Let us hear from you Nivedita!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events