How to find and set the image size for images in the Gallery macro on Confluence?

Cheryl Joy (K15t) September 29, 2022

I'm trying to add images to my page using the Gallery macro. While I'm able to specify the number of columns, add captions etc. is there a way for me to find and set the exact image size before uploading to attachments so all the images are the same size? As of now some of the images appear stretched and I don't know how to fix it so I just removed those images :(.

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Kristian Klima September 29, 2022

Is this on Confluence Cloud?

I simply drag and drop the images onto a Confluence page and resize using columns resizer. I never experienced sketched/skewed photos.

I tried the gallery macro on a page that has multiple sized images both standalone and in lists, and they came out good.

I create screenshots on a retina screen (MacBook) using SnagIt and I'm not downsampling. Because of the retina resolution, the images are large enough to be sharp and readable on any screen - so browsers have no need to upsize them to display.

I wonder if that could be a browser issue... 

Cheryl Joy (K15t) September 30, 2022

Yeah, it worked when I dragged the images on the page individually but was weird when I did it with the macro. I haven't tried on another browser... maybe that could help. Thanks! I'll keep trying.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events