Can i give access to my Confluence site to users that are not on my organizations network?

jb9509
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 11, 2019

I don't have user management in my space tools menu.

2 answers

1 vote
James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 11, 2019

Have you talked to your Confluence site's administrator about this, unless that is you?

0 votes
jb9509
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 16, 2019

I have, I was told access fot external users cannot be granted, but I've seen sites with external users in the People section on the top banner.

James Dellow
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 17, 2019

Confluence doesn't really distinguish between internal and external users, so unless your administrator is prepared to setup accounts for people that are "external" there really isn't anything you can do. Space tools only lets you assign access to existing users.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events