Adding new cells (pages or links) to Navigation Map macro

Joo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 24, 2019

Hi, 

I have access to a landing page which has a Navigation Macro and several cells (pages/links) which were previously added by others. How do add another link (or cell/page) to the current Navigation Map? I have write access to the landing page and when I tried editing the Navigation Map only a properties page of the Navmap pops up (cells per row, cell width/heigh, title etc). There are currently over 20 cells in the navmap. 

I read the Confluence manual but it only describes how to set the properties of the navmap but not adding cells to the navmap.

Many thanks!

Joo

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joo
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 25, 2019

I found the answer - add a Label to the page of the Navmap macro and it will automatically be linked to the Navigation Map. i.e. 

1. edit the Navigation Map macro to view the properties and get the LABEL name. 

2. Goto the page you want to add as a cell in Navigation Map, edit and click on the Label icon (top of page, near breadcrumbs). type the Label name and click Add. Save and now it will appear as a cell in the Navigation Map.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events