cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling Confluence Admins & Experts: Join an exciting Atlassian Initiative

G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2024

Hello Atlassian Confluence Community,

I would like to extend a special invitation to Confluence administrators and Atlassian certified experts with over 5 years of hands-on experience to participate in an upcoming and prestigious Atlassian initiative. Further details will be shared during an upcoming online meeting once we've gathered our team of Confluence subject matter experts (SMEs).

Looking forward to collaborating with the best in the Confluence field!

9 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2024

@G subramanyam I'd love to participate in this, send me details when you have them.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2024

Sure @Andy Gladstone . Thank you for stepping forward.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Robert Hean January 26, 2024

Happy to help out! Please let me know more :D 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2024

Sure @Robert Hean . I will keep you posted.

Bryan Guffey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2024

I’d love to join as well! Nearly 20 years of Confluence admin experience here :) 

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 27, 2024

That sounds fantastic @Bryan Guffey 

I will keep you posted on this discussion thread.

Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2024

@G subramanyam I'd love to participate.

Like G subramanyam likes this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

Thank you @Monika Rani for your interest. I will keep you posted :)

I'm eager to learn more about this initiative!

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 29, 2024

Thank you @Monika Rani @Bryan Guffey @Robert Hean @Andy Gladstone  for your passion and interest in being part of the Atlassian initiative! We're truly excited about the enthusiasm. 

The Atlassian team is currently in internal discussions to finalize details and next steps. While I can't share specifics at this time, I'll definitely keep you updated through our leaders' Slack channel as soon as we have more information.

Hi @Jan Kuntscher - appanvil - Aura Karma Mantra , We're excited to see your interest in exploring the initiative! While the current list is full, we're always planning future iterations and will connect with you.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 6, 2024

Hi @Joanna Thurmann and @Marie Kent I have reopened this discussion thread for you to share your insights.

Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2024

@G subramanyam @Monika Rani  @Jan Kuntscher - appanvil - Aura Karma Mantra  @Bryan Guffey  @Robert Hean @Andy Gladstone - Thank you SO MUCH for your eagerness to help with our Atlassian Certification SME Program. Please fill out our SME Enrollment Form so we can get some background on your skills and areas of expertise. We look forward to collaborating with you.

Like # people like this
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2024

Hi @Joanna Thurmann , I have filled the SME enrollment form.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 7, 2024

Form submitted!

Like Joanna Thurmann likes this
Monika Rani
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2024

Hi @Joanna Thurmann 

I have submitted the form.

Like # people like this
Filip Callewaert February 13, 2024

Count me in!

Like # people like this
Joanna Thurmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2024

@Filip Callewaert Thanks for your interest in our Atlassian Certification SME Program. Please fill out our SME Enrollment Form so we can get some background on your skills and areas of expertise in order to match you with a project. FYI, we don't have any active projects currently. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events