Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best community forum app that includes a rich text editor and the possibility of adding?

Donald Duck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 12, 2022

Is there a best community forum app or process that includes a rich text editor and the possibility of adding?

lol such as this one I am writing in?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

This forum is based on Khoros ( an older name was called "Lithium"), but the previous version of it was based on Atlassian's own Questions for Confluence .  There are several apps for doing forums in Confluence - see https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?product=confluence&query=forum

Like # people like this
Donald Duck
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2022

Nic, much appreciated! I am testing out "Community Forums for Confluence" and so far, so good. I just gotta figure how marking the resolution as accepted works. Would you happen to know that?

Does the Amin mark as resolved? If so, how would that work?

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2022

If the original questioner or an admin marks it accepted, then yes, it counts as resolved.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events