Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast-track your Confluence onboarding with the Confluence product guides!

Hey there! New in town? Check out the new Confluence product guides! They are chock-full of helpful tips, tricks, and best practices to get you and your team started. 

Here’s a quick overview of what’s included:

We don’t want to stop here. What can we do to improve these guides? What guide or resources do you think would be most helpful for you and your team?

download.jpg

3 comments

Comment

Sachin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 10, 2020

Hello @lauren , Confluence Server how-to articles have always been helpful to me. Do you have one for the cloud? If yes, can you share the URL. I have found this All Atlassian Cloud knowledge base articles but the All Confluence Cloud KBs are now in the Confluence KB space takes me to Confluence Server KB and not cloud.

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2020

@Sachin thank you for catching that! I think there is an issue with that link. 

In the meantime, I think this is the best place to go for Confluence Cloud documentation: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/resources/

sachin gangam July 13, 2020

Thank you @lauren 

Like lauren likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events