Our Next Virtual Event - Solving Enterprise Challenges using Trello and Jira Align

Dileep Bhat
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2021

Dear NYC Community Members, 

Join us for our next event, Solving Enterprise Challenges using Trello and Jira Align, on March 25th at 5pm EST.

Don't forget, it's a virtual event so it's BYOB! But, don't worry - we will still have Raffle Prizes!!! Please click HERE to RSVP.

Agenda: Feeling like your enterprise processes are a bit sluggish and could use an upgrade? NYC ACE is here to help with an event curated for the enterprise and their fearless admins. Join us as we host Michael Pryor, Head of Product, Trello, and Jesse Pearlman, Jira Align Delivery Lead, CPrime, in a tour of these tools to discover ways we can boost efficiency in the highest level of the organization.

Trello for the Enterprise - With all the buzz around Trello's latest update, Michael will share the benefits of Trello for enterprise admins, the platform's evolution to suit enterprise customers, and the newest features that solve the biggest problems.

Roadmapping - Rough to Refined with Jira Align - Jesse will cover Jira Align’s capabilities for Roadmap Plans, Ideation, and Lifecycle management with case studies on how firms are scaling agile and driving Program level communication and rich data displays.

1 comment

Comment

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2021

So excited for this event! 🎉

Like Dave Liao likes this
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 19, 2021

Ditto! I just noticed that the Philly ACE (which I'm also part of) is participating in this event, which makes me all kinds of happy.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events