timesheet plugin isn't licenced

Michael Keil December 20, 2013

According to Atlassian's marketplace this plugin should be preinstalled and free of cost for onDemand installations. Unfortunately all I get is a "no valid license" message when I try to open Issues/Timesheet/Subscription. Atlassians helpdesk couldn't provide any help, exect of refering me to this board. Does/Did anyone have a similar issue and a anwser/tipp? Thanks in advance!

Cheers

Michael

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2013

Hi Michael,

Some features, including Timesheet Email, are available only with License, but unfortunately it is not possible to purchase one for OnDemand. Please let Atlassian know if you're interested in buying license.

Thank you.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 29, 2013

You may also watch or vote on Issue#462 to follow on progress.

0 votes
Michael Keil December 29, 2013

Hi Andriy,

thanks for your answer.

My problem isn't, that not only certain features are disabled, but the complete plugin does not work. All I can Do is starting a 30 day trail session. According to Atlassian's marketplace this plugin should be included in JIRA onDemand setup.

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/jira-timesheet-plugin

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 29, 2013

Hi Michael,

You might be confusing it with Tempo Timesheets. Timesheet Reports and Gadgets should be available, just Issues/Timesheet/Subscription requires license. Please send screen shot otherwise.

Tahnk you.

Brendan Byers
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 31, 2013

Hello Andriy,

Not sure if this is related but the Work Time Chart is also asking for a license for the On Demand version or jira where as the Time Sheet and Project pivot does not.

Attached is a screen shot:

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 31, 2013

Hi Brendan,

Yes, it's the same caese,p please watch or vote on Issue#462 to follow on progress, if you'd like.

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 5, 2014

Version 2.7.4 introduces support for own licensing, until Atlassian enables licensing for plugin for JIRA OnDemand.

To have this installed on OnDemand please ask Atlassian, e.g.: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-35681

Andriy Zhdanov
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 4, 2014

Plugin is updated to 2.7.5 for JIRA OnDemand, it's now possible to enable all new features, like Timesheet Configuration, Timesheet Holidays, Timesheet Email and Worked Time Chart.

Please see license configuration when you (admin) access any of those features, or License Configuration tab in Administration - Add Ons - Time Tracking.

Thank you.

0 votes
Aseem Parikh
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 20, 2013

Which plugin are you referring to?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events