Systemlandscape: we use one project as an main project to capture the change requests. The develepments work tasks are in other jira projects like SAP...
We link the working task issues in the main project task. To support the users we clone and move the main issue in the development with the "Clone and Move Jira Plugin". The automatic created linking type is „Cloners“. It is works fine.
We also installed the „Skript Runner“ Plugin. These are allowed to create an cloned and linked issue with the „script post funktion“. Like:
- Add Post Function to Transition
- Script Post-Function
- Clone an issue and links
o Target project
o Target issue type
o Issue Link Type/ Direction
These works fine but these funktion clones all links in the new issue.
To change the linkfunction i used the script from:
Loaded from: bundle://146.0:1/com/onresolve/jira/groovy/canned/workflow/postfunctions/CloneIssue.groovy
Goal was to create only one link from the target issue to the cloned issue without copy all links. I made some changes in the script (i forget what….). it is doesent work and delete the post function.
Result is: When i create an new main Issue automaticly an other issue will be created in an other project (named TEST) and linked with the linking type „Cloners“.
1. delete the TEST Project à an new main issue cloned themself in the mainproject 129x ;-(
2. create an new project TEST and the same situation like before i delete the TEST project ;-(
3. Atlassian support cant help me
4. when is deactivat the „Skript Runner“ Plugin Jira works fine.
5. I create an new linking type and delete the linking type „Cloners“ (Migrations the existing links to the new type). When i renamed the ne linking type to „Cloners“.
After that an new main issue creates an TEST issue, but doesent link them. Partially sucessfull.
Problem is: why an main Issue creates an TEST issue.
- I reinstall the „Skript Runner“ Plugin.
- install the Plugin à same problem ;-(
- deactivate all Moduls of the Plugin à same problem ;-(
My Question: how i can track why an TEST issue automaticly will be created when an „main issue“ are created?
Other ideas are welcome ;-))
Thanks for your help and best regards,
Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG