"No matches found" in custom field sync

Lev Sturmer March 5, 2018

Hi,

Trying to apply tfs4jira sync. At some stage installer request to align custom fields, but it does not show any fields. It says "No matches found" under both TFS and Jira drop-down lists, as shown on the picture below:

2018-03-05 14_04_07-Create Profile - TFS4JIRA Synchronizer.png

Any idea please?

Thanks in advance.

Lev

1 answer

1 vote
Kit Tin Mak April 30, 2018

Hi Lev,

You may need to check if the custom field (a single line text field) is in both create and edit screens of the project. The custom field in Jira is for storing the associated workitem ID, and the custom field in TFS is for storing the Jira issue key so TFS4JIRA Synchronizer can synchronize them.

If you have any difficulties in setting up TFS4JIRA, feel free to contact us at our support portal or email us at support@spartez.com.

Cheers,
Kit
[Spartez Support Team]

Harish Sune September 5, 2018

It is a single line text field for me, but still I am also not able to see the custom field. Please help.

Like Aram Khachatrian likes this
paranjothi_arputharaj February 12, 2020

Working on the same, even I couldn't see the custom fields when I have added the fields in both sides

Like Aram Khachatrian likes this
Adnan Vilic July 20, 2020

Jira side works for me (cloud) but TFS does not. Tried with String, PlanText and Integer type - none can be recognized by the synchronizer :/

ppaudel July 30, 2020

Same issue, have got lots of custom fields (single line) in Jira and that is both on create and edit screen. Still can't see any option in the drop down. We were trying it out before we buy it and stuck at this step.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events