how to install survey plugin?

Brendan Codd August 6, 2012

Hi, I want to install the survey pluging from Fran Stiller but am unsure how to do it. I have installed plug-ins before, but they have always been .jar files and very easy to install. This is a zip file that contains a few folders???

Any help would be appreciated

2 answers

0 votes
Deleted user August 7, 2012

just rename it to .jar this is a browser bug. The browser (IE?) saves the file as zip but it's a jar...

Just to be sure I'll mail you the jar file as well.

Cheers,

Philipp

0 votes
JohnA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2012

Hi Keith,

When I just tested the download from the Atlassian Marketplace, I was only able to download a .JAR file and not a .Zip so I'm not sure what you have downloaded: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/195

However, some plugins are now being released in .OBR format so if you have one in that format in your .Zip file then you could try uploading that.

All the best,
John

Brendan Codd August 6, 2012

Thanks John, When I download from that link I receive a zip file, when extracted it shows the following folders: com, images, META-INF, templates and an xml file called atlassian-plugin.xml

any chance you could mail the .jar to my personal email??? cruachan@ireland.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events