how do i change defaults in ictime log work form

Hello,

we would like to change preset default states of some inputs in ictime log work form. Is it possible?

e.g. how to set Time spent radio button default?

thanks for reply

adrian

1 answer

Hello Adrian,

Currently, you can't define any default settings for the log work mask (you can only decide whether you want to use activity types or not). If you consider this important, please feel free to create a feature request under https://interconcept.atlassian.net/browse/ICTIME

I could image that specifically being able to pre-define if you want to log work as result or as time span (or even to be able to eliminate one of both options) might be useful for some customers.

Best regards

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Add a vote for this feature, we log hours, not time ranges having an option to make it default would be awesome!

Arron

Hi Arron,

I have created an issue: https://interconcept.atlassian.net/browse/ICTIME-180

Idea is to have a couple of settings that can be configured.

Tobias

Hi Tobias,

Excellent, will make logging time that much quicker.

Arron

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

113 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you