Is there an opportunity to send a mail to the assignee of the issue?

We have several assignee for the help desk and I want to create an short reminder before I initiate the escalation.

2 answers

0 votes

Hi Richard,

Do you have the mail configured in your Help Desk? If so, I believe that every comment should send out a notification to the assignee through e-mail.

Hi Benito,

I have configured the email for the Help Desk.

Sorry but my question is a little bit mistakable. I want to implement the reminder via RSE.

So I have an escalation for issues which are not updated for 4 hours. There the mail goes to the project leader.

But bevor these 4 hours are reached, I want to send a short reminder via RSE to the assignee of the issue. The Problem is, I have to choose the assignee in the RSE what makes no sense, because I have different assignee for different issues and I dont want to create several escalations for every single agent.

I hope you understand my problem.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Oct 31, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Marketplace Spotlight: Zephyr

Hello Atlassian Community! Each month, we run a series of Spotlights to highlight Marketplace vendors and apps that our team thinks this Community would find valuable. In last month's Spotlig...

412 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you