cannot install workflow-toolbox-1.29.1.jar (Jira 4.3.4)

Kerstin Thormann February 19, 2013

Hi

i'm trying to install workflow-toolbox-1.29.1.jar (Jira 4.3.4) but it get the following error:

2013-02-20 15:49:50,055 http-8080-2 ERROR ad 949x69x1 1nuwrg2 127.0.0.1 /rest/plugins/1.0/com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.workflow-toolbox-key 
[atlassian.plugin.manager.DefaultPluginManager] There was an error loading the descriptor 'Inward links allowed validation' of plugin 'com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.workflow-toolbox'. Disabling.
com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: Cannot load condition class 'com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.WorkflowInwardLinksAllowedValidator'. com.fca.jira.plugins.workflowToolbox.WorkflowInwardLinksAllowedValidator
	at com.atlassian.jira.plugin.workflow.AbstractWorkflowModuleDescriptor.enabled(AbstractWorkflowModuleDescriptor.java:64)

can you please help me?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013
Hi, This version of the plugin is installed by copying the .jar file to WEBINF/lib and the rebooting the server. You should be sure you don't leave a previous version of the plugin in the server. Are you installing the plugin this way?
0 votes
Fidel Castro
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 19, 2013
Hi, This version of the plugin is installed by copying the .jar file to WEBINF/lib and the rebooting the server. You should be sure you don't leave a previous version of the plugin in the server. Are you installing the plugin this wa
Kerstin Thormann February 20, 2013

Thank you, this way it worked!!

I tried to install it by copying to plugins\installed-plugins

Best Regards

Kerstin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events