atlas-run BUILD ERROR Unable to tunnel through proxy. HTTP/1.0 407

kelebag November 29, 2012

hey,

I am working on my first bamboo plugin. i now tried to get some information via the REST API.

But since i once run the plugin with the GET successfully, the next atlas-run commands are failing.

BUILD ERROR

Unable to execute mojo

Embedded error: java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 407 Proxy Authentication Required"

I have my proxy settings in the maven settings.xml and everything went well until now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Carsten A.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2012

Please try the following and tell if there is any difference:

1. backup your target folder
  2. run atlas-clean
  3. run atlas-run

If the error doesn't occur, there is something wrong with your old target, maybe some lock-files. If the error still occurs, please provide further information on your environment, used versions and plugins which arent default, and custom made settings.

kelebag December 2, 2012

Hi Carsten,

thank you for your answer.

I renamed the felix folder in bamboo-home/caches. Next atlas-run command created a new felix folder and it runs without any error.

Carsten A.
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2012

Hi Sara,

freut mich, dass ich helfen konnte.
Wäre nett, wenn du die Antwort entsprechent akzeptierst, damit andere sehen, dass es gelöst wurde.

LG Carsten

-----------------------

Hi Sara,

glad I could help you.
It would be nice of you accepting the answer, so that other people can see that the problem was solved.

Greetings, Carsten

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events