Workzone not adding reviewers to pull requests

Ever since we updated to 3.3, Workzone has not been adding reviewers to pull requests, and filling our logs with a ton of errors:

"GET /plugins/servlet/stash-workzone/workflow/<removed> HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key stash.web.repository.settings.tab.git.tooltip and locales [en_US, en]

No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.help.repo.workflow.guide and locales [en_US, en]No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.web.repo.workflow.learn.more and locales [en_US, en]

And so on.

4 answers

Hi Aaron,
sorry about the trouble.
I understand you have upgraded to Stash 3.3. Did you also install a matching version of Workzone? You can download it from here . Please make sure you un-install the old version of Workzone beforehand.
Let me know how you go. If things don't work out please send your zipped logs to support@izymes.com

Hello,

After upgrading to Stash 3.3, we did upgrade Workzone to the latest version. But when people make a pull request, none of the reviewers are being applied. After that, I tried uninstalling Workzone and reapplying it, which did not solve the issue, and now we've tried going back to an earlier version that is still compatible with 3.x. We also tried removing the reviewer groups and re-adding them, which also didn't solve it.

We're going to be upgrading to 3.3.1 tomorrow, and maybe that will help also.

Oh - and there are a ton of log entries with workzone in them:

c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.page.branchReviewers.dialog.field.pattern.description and locales [en_US, en]

DEBUG "GET /s/91b74f26f70cc3b8fb0b0fd64ded4a8b-T/en_US/2da1480/464/3300a13d861f99ea70d988713ef68f69/_/download/contextbatch/js/workzone.page.repo.workflow,stash.layout.repository,stash.layout.entity,stash.layout.base,atl.general/batch.js HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.page.automerge.dialog.field.automergeuser and locales [en_US, en]

And a bunch similar to that.

Updating to version 2.2.1 fixed all our issues, thanks!

Hi Aaron, I am sorry, but did you upgrade Stash or workzone ? Warm Regards, -Jewel

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Apr 30, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

Why moving to Confluence Data Center is only a job half-done

Confluence Data Center is a deployment option that was designed for performance at scale. In other words, Confluence will handle increased traffic much reliably in a clustered environment and yo...

252 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you