Workzone not adding reviewers to pull requests

Aaron Pollock September 24, 2014

Ever since we updated to 3.3, Workzone has not been adding reviewers to pull requests, and filling our logs with a ton of errors:

"GET /plugins/servlet/stash-workzone/workflow/<removed> HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key stash.web.repository.settings.tab.git.tooltip and locales [en_US, en]

No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.help.repo.workflow.guide and locales [en_US, en]No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.web.repo.workflow.learn.more and locales [en_US, en]

And so on.

4 answers

0 votes
Aaron Pollock September 30, 2014

Updating to version 2.2.1 fixed all our issues, thanks!

Jewel Francis November 17, 2014

Hi Aaron, I am sorry, but did you upgrade Stash or workzone ? Warm Regards, -Jewel

0 votes
Aaron Pollock September 25, 2014

Oh - and there are a ton of log entries with workzone in them:

c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.page.branchReviewers.dialog.field.pattern.description and locales [en_US, en]

DEBUG "GET /s/91b74f26f70cc3b8fb0b0fd64ded4a8b-T/en_US/2da1480/464/3300a13d861f99ea70d988713ef68f69/_/download/contextbatch/js/workzone.page.repo.workflow,stash.layout.repository,stash.layout.entity,stash.layout.base,atl.general/batch.js HTTP/1.1" c.a.s.i.i18n.PluginI18nService No values found in any valid locale for key workzone.page.automerge.dialog.field.automergeuser and locales [en_US, en]

And a bunch similar to that.

0 votes
Aaron Pollock September 25, 2014

Hello,

After upgrading to Stash 3.3, we did upgrade Workzone to the latest version. But when people make a pull request, none of the reviewers are being applied. After that, I tried uninstalling Workzone and reapplying it, which did not solve the issue, and now we've tried going back to an earlier version that is still compatible with 3.x. We also tried removing the reviewer groups and re-adding them, which also didn't solve it.

We're going to be upgrading to 3.3.1 tomorrow, and maybe that will help also.

0 votes
Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesDev_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 25, 2014
Hi Aaron,
sorry about the trouble.
I understand you have upgraded to Stash 3.3. Did you also install a matching version of Workzone? You can download it from here . Please make sure you un-install the old version of Workzone beforehand.
Let me know how you go. If things don't work out please send your zipped logs to support@izymes.com

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events