Why is Ceptah Bridge add-on not available through the UPM on Cloud instance?

E October 10, 2014

On the description of the add-on, it says it is available on Cloud, but it is not available on the market place through the UPM.

1 answer

0 votes
Dave Meyer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2014

It looks like Ceptah Bridge is a desktop product that integrates with JIRA Cloud and Microsoft Project. I haven't tried to download it, but I imagine you download it to your Windows machine and configure it to connect to your JIRA Cloud instance.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 10, 2014

I've seen it in use with one client (albeit just as a test). Dave is absolutely right, it's a plugin for MS Project, not a JIRA addon. The reason it is set as available to Cloud is that it works with any JIRA you can log into. Maybe a small improvement to the marketplace might be to add an option for explicitly stating "this is not a server-side addon, it something you run separately" (with better words than that)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events