Why can't I authorise Dropbox plugin? - solved

Rafik Waters
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 28, 2012

I hit authorise, login to Dropbox and get "Only a limited set of users can receive access tokens while this app is in development mode"

3 answers

0 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 23, 2013

Hi Rafik you have to select an answer so this can be 'solved'.

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny [AppFusions]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2012

Late reply - forgot abt this! (doh - sorry!)

Please try the latest versions available on Atlassian Marketplace..

Dropbox in Confluence

Dropbox in JIRA

If you have any troubles, do not hesitate to reach out to us direct at info@appfusions.com

Best,

Ellen

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2012

Hello Rafik

Great apologies for the delay, as we were at Atlassian Summit last week - looking into this now and will report back shortly.

Best,

Ellen

Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2012

p.s. Above problem turned out to be a restriction at the Dropbox side ... but this is very very fixed/resolved now.

(We couldn't see it in our test systems since worked with our accts - and you tripped on it immediately upon release).

Sorry for that.
Was fixed shortly thereafter, thanks to you flagging - Kudos!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events