Why are issues from different projects being displayed when using "Find"?

Nawaaz SOHAWON July 20, 2018

Hi,

I have just installed the Microsoft Team Add On for Jira Cloud but it seems that when I select  "Create a custom filter for a project" and choose a specific project, I am still able to see issues related to other projects when using "Find".

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Nawaaz

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andrii Skoryk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 21, 2018

Dear @Nawaaz SOHAWON

The issue may have occurred because your filter contains many projects.

Please make sure that your filter has the needed project specified. You should go to your filter and check the JQL query. For example, it should contain "project = (project name)".

You can get more information about searching and filters:  

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/advanced-searching-765593707.html

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiracorecloud/saving-your-search-as-a-filter-765593721.html

Best regards,
SoftServe Team.

Nawaaz SOHAWON July 22, 2018

Hi Andrii,

Hope you are well and thanks for your response.

When I create a tab in Teams for the specific project, I do get only the tickets related to this specific project.

However in the 'Conversation' tab in  Teams, when I do a "Find", I get tickets which are from all my other projects. Can we link the 'Conversation' tab to 1 specific projects; such that when I do a "Find", I get tickets related to only 1 project?

Regards,

Nawaaz

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2018

Dear @Nawaaz SOHAWON

Conversation is a general tab for all your projects. Unfortunately, you can't link a specific project to the conversation tab. However, you can search for a specific ticket by typing the name of it, also you can type the type of ticket to find needed one.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2018

Dear @Nawaaz SOHAWON 

If you have any additional questions, please contact our support email: microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com

SoftServe Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events